All patients having an endoscopy at Innisfil Endoscopy Suite should do the following:
- Please arrange for a responsible adult to accompany you to and from your scheduled procedure.
- You are advised not to drive or operate heavy machinery for at least 24 hours after your endoscopy procedure.
- You are advised to have someone stay with you for at least 12 hours post procedure.
- Do not chew gum or eat candy prior to your procedure.
- Do not consume any alcohol or partake in any recreational drug use for at least 24 hours prior to the procedure.
- Remove all jewelry, and make-up before arriving at Barrie Endoscopy for your appointment.
- You are advised to leave all valuables at home, as we will not assume responsibility for the lost or stolen property during your time at Innisfil Endoscopy.
- Bring your health card with you to your appointment.
- *Note: failure to comply with any or all of the previously mentioned items may result in your appointment being canceled at our discretion.